分享

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Take it or leave.

Before I type what I wanted to,
MERRY CHRISTMAS! (:

I know I've been asking questions like this for weeks, or even months. But no one really gave a damn, I guess. So I'm asking everyone of you one, last, time.

WHEN ARE YOU GUYS FREE?
Leave a comment in this post. We'll try to make up a date so that the majority can make it. Before January, mind you.

If I don't get any response by 11.59pm on this Saturday, we'll hafta say goodbye to our 2009 gathering. Take it or leave.

I'm done.
And happy holiday. (:

5 comments:

tung left said...

LOL need to b these "cool" or nt? haha ermmm
i might b baq in kl after 2 or 3 days of christmas. let's go ur hse hav bbq? ;P XD

shanmin said...

Lol. Cool abit only yeng. :P Hmm, can also. When're you coming back?

tung left said...

2 or 3 days after xmas? nt sure nia.

dson92 said...

do it do it do it do it do
do dododo do dodo doo dod odo dod od odod odo dod o asdasdsdasd

shanmin said...

Lol. it seems like no one's reading 6M blog anymore. :( EXCEPT US. LOL.